Question: How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to change a light bulb?
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb
needs to be changed;
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for
changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness;
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for a
new light bulb;
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor and
standing on a step ladder, under the banner “Bulb Accomplished”;
7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush
was literally “in the dark” the whole time;
8. Another one to viciously smear # 7;
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush
has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along;
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between
screwing in a light bulb and screwing the country.